Tuesday, February 28, 2006

SMACKDOWN!

Recipient: Cindy Sheehan.

Blue Star Mom Deborah Johns delivers the blows.


My dad, an old Marine, taught me, my three sisters and two brothers how to fight. I was just a little kid but I remember to this day, my father showing me how to make a fist and then coaching me on how to hit with it. Dad said "If somebody hits you, hit them back. But don't just hit them one time and think the fight is over. You have to keep on hitting them until you are sure they are down and not going to get back up."

Deborah Johns didn't stop with just one blow. She kept right on hitting Cindy Sheehan - with the facts of Cindy's siding with the insurgents, calling our soldiers "terrorists," using the names of dead American soldiers without the families' permission. Deborah Johns' dad must have taught her the same things my dad taught me. God Bless you, Deborah!

P.S. Don't just read the transcript at the link above. Listen to the audio. You'll be glad you did.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Liars always get caught.

No comments: